11am to 11pm Weekdays + check in Saturday morning and Sunday
Times may vary during the weekend. Just send thru your inquiries and we'll be sure to assist.
Your Support System
I have designed the support system so that you can get the type of support you need for the problems you are trying to overcome at any time throughout the recruitment & preparation process.
Elite Coaching - Support
1. Elite On-Boarding Quickstart call - The first thing you need to do is book your on-boarding call. On the call we will get you orientated with all the tools, frameworks, coaching and features you have can access and how to best use them. I run 2 calls most weeks so you can always come back and refresh yourself if need be, there is an opportunity to ask questions on this call and this will be where we start your personal roadmap.
2. SMS Support - sms support is my priority support channel, it is checked first thing in the morning and throughout the day as it's designed to solve more pressing issues for you when you are in the Elite Firefighter Accelerator program.
1. Weekly Coaching sessions - Register for coaching each week with my team of experts to get 1-1 help with the specific issues that are holding you back.
2. Success Mentoring - Book a mentoring session when you need to get unstuck or keep up your momentum.
3. Mindset Coaching - I have Australia's leading mindset coach on the team to help you get in the right frame of mind so you can get yourself in the top 1%. I have her come in most months to work with you if you want or need that extra level of mental support
4. 1 on 1 Extra Coaching - Book in here to get concentrated coaching and turbocharge your results asap. This is particularly useful when you have a test coming up soon.
5. System Support - if you are having any trouble with using the tools and software you have access to or you really need a bit of a freshen up on how to use any of the tech you can book a zoom session support call for this. Please only book this once you have done your on-boarding call
Firefighter Accelerator Membership - Support
1. On-Boarding Quickstart call - The first thing you need to do is book your on-boarding call, On the call you will get orientated with all the tools, frameworks and features you have access to and how to best use them.
2. Chat support - manned most days from 11am to 11pm. You can use the simple bot to get to the type of help you need then you can transfer to live chat for anything more tricky
3. Phone - you can call us at any time and request a call back if you need to talk to us about a specific problem you are having that cannot be resolved through sms, chat, coaching or email 0282948990
4. System Support - if you are having any trouble with using the tools and software you have access to or you really need a bit of a freshen up on how to use any of the tech you can book a zoom session support call for this. Please only book this once you have done your on-boarding call.
When Will The Next Recruitment Be?
Firefighter Recruitment Dates - Most fire service recruitment opens on an operational demand, needs basis. Announcements are made via each services official websites or social media accounts. Our team is always on the lookout for these announcements. To receive regular recruitment updates for all fire services across Australia join the facebook group or check my Facebook Page.
Tip: follow the social media accounts of your service
I am a Foreigner Who Wants to Immigrate and Become a Professional Firefighter in Australia. What are the Requirements?
Check my Firefighter Requirements page
In general, requirements vary from one service to another. However, most fire services require the following:
- Permanent residency status
- Year 12 education or equivalent certificate
- Professional driver’s license
- First aid certificate
How Do I Complete Each Lesson?
Watch the lesson's video and download the resources (if applicable). Once completed click on the button "MARK COMPLETE" to access the next lesson.
The system will allow you to progress once you have completed the actions required of you. This is in place to make sure you don't miss any important steps
How Do I Access The Free Training?
Please enter your full name and email address on one of the following pages to gain access to the relevant training:
** If you are an existing member, use your registered email address.
The Facebook Group Guidelines
Rules and Etiquette
The facebook group is a platform that has been made available to encourage communication between members. Whenever there is an open exchange of information, you may find opinions that you don't agree with and that is totally normal.
Please be respectful of others and their opinions, remembering that we are all on the same journey and here to support each other. If you do not agree with what another member has stated, please refrain from any derogatory comments and report any conversations you deem inappropriate instead of engaging on your own.
While we welcome insight from our members, any suggestions should be sent to support by submitting a ticket via the form at the bottom of this page to ensure a speedy response. Any members who do not abide by the above stated rules will be removed from the membership site.
Members (free or paid) are not allowed to paste any affiliate links or promote any third party products or services. Members who abuse this platform or use it otherwise than intented will be removed.
Writing Your First Post
You must be logged in to view the FB Group discussions.
Introduce yourself via a quick video.
- Who you are
- Where you are from
- What service your applying to and
- What your biggest challenge is
This may feel strange if your not used to this type of thing but it is good practice to start getting you comfortable with being uncomfortable.
Try to ask your question as clearly as possible and keep any responses in line with the topic.
Coaching Calls & Schedule
One-on-One Coaching Call
One-on-one coaching calls are available to Elite Firefighter Accelerator coaching members who want that extra level of personal guidance to make sure you are ready for the next recruitment round.
Elite Coaching clients must complete the questionnaire from the 'Start Here' course under the 'Strategic Game plan' section.
Membership clients must fill in the questionnaires and complete at least two courses with certification before the BONUS one-on-one coaching session. This is to ensure you get something worthwhile out of our time together
If you visit the 'Coaching' page and you receive a message that you do not qualify yet, we will instruct you on what to do next. If you are having any trouble just reach out to support, we are here every week day to help you
Elite - Coaching Call Schedule
You must be logged in to view your Coaching Schedule. We will host a weekly coaching session where we'll address any challenges and answer your personal questions. The date and time will be available on the 'Next Weekly Coaching' registration page.
If the date hasn't been updated and you want to know in advance just let us know at support. We will also text you the details for the upcoming session beforehand.
All coaching calls will be recorded and replays will be available on the Coaching Archive Page.
So even if you can't attend you can send your questions in and have them answered by the best in the business
How Do I Update My Credit Card Details?
You must be logged in to update these details. Clink on "My Account" in the left sidebar menu. Click on "Payment Methods", on the far right of the top menu bar. You can either delete your existing credit card or click on "Add Payment Method" to add another card.
How Do I Access My Invoices For Tax Purposes?
You will be emailed an invoice from my shopping cart when you make a purchase. If you cannot find it ensure you check your junk and spam folders. I use a software called thrivecart so you can also try searching that term.
Is My Payment Information Safe?
Our online payment option uses Stripe with buyer protection which is recognized worldwide for its highly secure and easy payment process. It uses the same level of security as the banking industry. (i.e. Westpac, CommBank and NAB)
Why Is My Credit Card Being Rejected?
There are many possible reasons for a credit card not being accepted, If it is none of the reasons listed below just email me the issue in the form below and I'll sort it out:
- The card has expired.
- You have reached or exceeded your credit limit.
- You have exceeded your daily charge limit.
- A computer at either end of the transaction is having technical problems.
- If you have problems submitting your credit card payment you can contact your cards Customer Service for help. When you contact Customer Service you may be asked for any error message numbers you received, as well as the reference number seen in the shopping cart.
When Will My Credit Card Be Charged?
Product and Service purchases will be charged to your card the day your order is placed.
For subscription memberships you will be automatically charged each month on the same day or annually depending on your subscription until you cancel.
How Will The Charge Show Up On My Credit Card?
The charge for your order will appear on your credit card as: “FireRecruitmentAU”
The “authorization” amount on your credit card statement indicates that the payment information you entered is valid and the funds are available in your account for the purchase. The “settlement” amount on your credit card statement indicates that the funds were successfully deducted from your account and the transaction is completed.
How Do I Cancel My Membership Subscription?
We'll be sorry to see you go and would like to talk to you about how to improve our service.
To cancel your subscription, please submit a support ticket by completing the form at the bottom of the page and request that your subscription be cancelled, please include an order number or your "membership account email" to speed up the process. I would really appreciate you letting me know the reason for your cancellation so that I can improve my service.
How Do I Get My Refund?
I believe so strongly in my training and the value I give to each member that I offer a 30-day money back guarantee on those products.
From the time your membership starts, you have 30 days to cancel your membership. Once you cancel your membership the full amount you have paid will be automatically refunded to the account or card you used to purchase the membership.
If you want to cancel an annual membership after the first 30-days, your refund will be pro-rated at the monthly membership rate and only the months left in the 12 month cycle will be refunded.
You can see the full terms and conditions below
I Prefer Not to Provide my Credit Card Details Online. What Can I Do?
Our online payment option is recognized worldwide for its highly secure and easy payment process.
If you still feel uncomfortable, you can contact my support by submitting a form at the bottom of this page to arrange for a bank transfer.
Does My Billing Address Have To Match The Address On File With My Credit Card Company?
Yes. For credit card verification you must enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement. If you are having any trouble just reach out using the email form below and we will help you.
All the Fire Recruitment packs found on the Products Page and the Online Shop are e-book bundles. A download link is sent shortly after the processing of your payment. Please check your junk or spam folder if you do not receive this link immediately. You can also download the eBooks via your 'My Account' page.
In case the link was not received at all and you are not able to complete your download, please complete a form at the bottom of the page and include your order number from your purchase.
I Ordered The Fire Recruitment Pack. When Will I Receive The Product?
You will receive an access email within 15 minutes.
If not received within that time frame, reach out to Support via Chat or submit a support ticket by completing the form at the bottom of the page.
Check your SPAM and JUNK folder first.
What if I Want to Change the Information I Provided During the Onboarding Process?
If you want to update your contact information, tweak your bio, or just want to watch the onboarding video again, go to your "Profile" to update your info. If you want to go through the Live Onboarding again I'd be more than happy to have you! just let me know.
Do You Offer a Trial Membership?
No. I offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
How Do I Ask Brent My Training Questions?
Members have access to a private forum. Simply post your questions there and they’ll get answered.
If you have a more specific question, you can submit it before the next Coaching session and we'll discuss it online or just send me a ticket and I'll answer it that way
If you're a coaching client, write your questions down and have them ready for your next session or you can book a support session if you need it.
How Do I Change My Email Address or Password?
Log in to your account. Click on "My Profile" on the left sidebar menu then click on 'Settings' on the far right top menu. A new page will appear, which displays your account email. You can also update your password here.
What If I Lost My Password?
Video - How to reset password
If you cannot find your password, simply click on this link to reset your password.
You will be instructed to enter your email address (linked to your account). An email will be sent to you with instructions on how to reset your password. If you don't receive the email after 10 minutes, please check your spam or junk folder or complete a form and we will assist you.
How Do I Change My Username?
Log in to your account. Click on "My Profile" and then click on "Settings". Select 'Change Username' from the menu.
Your Username may not contain any spaces or characters.
Profile Picture Setup
To set up your profile picture, visit "My Profile" and click on 'Change Profile Photo" to upload a photo. Alternatively you can click on your existing profile photo which will redirect you the 'Change Profile Photo' page.
Will My Membership Renew Each Month Or Will I Have To Keep Entering All My Information?
Leave that to me. OK, it’s not me at all; it’s the secure system I use. It will automatically charge your credit card account each month if you have a subscription so you don’t lose access.
How Do I Change My Cover Photo?
To change your cover image, visit "My Profile" and click on 'Change Cover Image" to upload a new photo. Alternatively you can click on camera icon on your cover image in the top left corner to upload a new image.